Friday, October 3, 2014

laughalong friday

As you my dear and faithful readers know, my posts are often quite serious. And that is why I am implementing a new policy: for better or worse, on Fridays I will post something to attempt to make you laugh.

Today, for Laughalong Friday, I am posting a link to a conversation between The Bloggess and John Scalzi. It made me laugh out loud for quite a while. It even made me want to join Twitter, which has never happened before! Maybe we should call this Something New Happens Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this. I already have a twitter account, but I've not read anything as funny as this before now. I want a monkey. I want a monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want a monkey. And you NEED a monkey.
    (Have you ever read The Bloggess' blog? It's great! Very often very funny.)

    ReplyDelete